The following pre-requisites must be met before we can activate your arbitrage account:
- All FICA documentation must have been submitted and approved
- You must have signed your DocuSign (an online mandate) for the opening of your Forex bank account
- Your Forex bank account must be FICA approved
- You must deposit your funds (starting capital) and submit a Proof of Payment in the form of an Interim Banking statement
- Your Source of Funds statement – proving the funds invested are indeed your own and come from legal activity – must have been approved
Our arbitrage team will send you an email letting you know when you are actively arbing. You can also see whether you are actively arbing or not by consulting your Arbitrage Dashboard.